HF30A - the most reliable LC-MS Nitrogen Generator
Efficient and innovative - designed for your laboratory
- Ideal for use in laboratories where a dependable and affordable source of nitrogen is essential and is suitable all laboratories
- Premium compressor with state-of-the-art control
- Unique nitrogen generation solution for your laboratory including advice, customization and a full installation and support service.
Nitrogen Generators for your analytical applications
With the HF30A, Dürr Technik expands its range of nitrogen generators for your analytical applications.
Our HF30A nitrogen generator is ideal for use in laboratories where a dependable and affordable source of nitrogen is essential and is suitable for all laboratories, especially where a high pressure clean air source is not available at the point of use. Together with its partner Chromalytic, Dürr Technik has combined a premium compressor with state-of-the-art control and purification components to develop a product for business-critical applications. The HF30A is optimized for the current LC-MS systems (liquid chromatography /mass spectrometry) used increasingly in analytical laboratories.
Thanks to its compact dimensions, the nitrogen generator can be placed anywhere. The use of the highest-quality components combined with our know-how in oil-free technology ensure low-maintenance operation and an extremely long service life. This in turn is reflected in the lowest life cycle costs in this class. Thanks to our many years of experience, we can develop unique nitrogen generation solution for your laboratory including advice, customization and a full installation and support service.
ECONOMICAL & DURABLE
Lowest in class for costs of ownership
Extremely long service life thanks to high-quality materials and low-friction oil-free technology
Innovative dual-mode control for optimum operation and energy management
Simple multilingual touch screen user interface
IoT and network compatible Smart Generator™ options available
Optimised for modern LC-MS systems
Compact design with easy installation in the laboratory
Optimally suited for the following applications
Dependable and durable nitrogen source for LC-MS instruments including:
- Identification of medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and plant protection products
- Research and development laboratories
- Chemical analysis applications
- Food technology, e.g. determination of acrylamide in foodstuffs
|Volume flow at 0 bar||32||l/min|
|Purity||up to 99.5||%|
|Max. delivery pressure||7||bar|
|Typical dew point||-40||°C|
|Ambient conditions||+5 to +35||°C|
|Noise level at PN||59||dB(A)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||800 x 605 x 695||mm|
|Nominal voltage||230||V AC|